The aim of the project is the development of common competence standards in 4 different European countries (utilising the competences/skills/knowledge approach established by the EQF – European Qualification Framework), in the sector of Social Entrepreneurship. The outcomes of the project are: a Memorandum of Understanding (ECVET), coherent common VET curricula and courses (to be supported through transnational learning activities, open educational resources and virtual laboratories/workplaces adapted to labour market needs, for the qualifications in the social economy sector.
- Project Start Date : 03-11-2014
- Project End Date : 02-11-2016
- Project Total Duration: 36 months
- REPORT on preparatory research about professional field concerned by social entrepreneurship
- ACTION PLAN for the ECVET process to be activated in the professional field concerned by social entrepreneurship
- Design of the new "European Common Professional Qualifications in Social Entrepreneurship sector"
- Memorandum of Understanding on ECVET for the new European common professional qualifications in social entrepreneurship sector
- European common VET curricula for the new European common qualifications in social entrepreneurship sector established by the MoU ECVET
- Design of the VET courses for the new European common qualifications in social entrepreneurship sector established by MoU ECVET
- Common European Model for the Learning Agreements ECVET for the new European common qualifications in social entrepreneurship sector established by MoU ECVET
- Common European Model for ECVET Credits Awarding for the new European common qualifications in social entrepreneruship sector established by MoU ECVET
- Report on the activities for the endorsement and testing within National and Regional Qualification Frameworks of common professional and training standards for the new European qualifications in social entrepreneurship established by MoU ECVET
- Project quality plan and progressive report on quality management, included activities for assessment of results also by means of achievement indicators, contingency, risk management and follow-up measures
- Modular Information Package
- Policy Recommendations
A highly expertised partnership has been established in order to implement Social Keys in 4 European European countries. Find out more
You may download the project presentation here.